Come Join Us on Sunday!
Adult Bible Fellowship – 9:30 am
Sunday School Classes – 9:30 am
Morning Worship – 10:30 am
Due to COVID-19 we are offering one in person gathering following CDC guidelines Sundays at 10:30 am. Children are welcome in the service. Though nurseries are not open at this time there is a room available for parents with infants or toddlers where they can watch the service online if they desire. The 9:30 Children Sunday School and Adult Bible classes are not meeting at this time.
Services can be viewed live online at the church’s Facebook page.
We love people and want everyone to be healthy. HBC has reopened with the following steps to ensure compliance with civil and health mandates.
- If you are sick, please stay home.
- If you have a fever, symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone who tested positive in the last 14 days please stay home.
- Nurseries are not open. Immediate households are asked to sit together.
- We anticipate worshipers will comply with the State’s face covering requirement (those who can medically tolerate it); obeying civil authority is part of maintaining a clear conscience before God. We understand that face coverings can be uncomfortable, inconvenient, and a topic of much debate.
- Those who cannot wear a face covering are welcome to attend.
- Restrooms, door handles, and other surface areas have been sanitized.
- Our service will be live streamed at 10:30 a.m. on the church’s Facebook page.
“We proclaim Him, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone perfect in Christ.” Colossians 1:28
We are an independent Bible-teaching church that desires to see people come to a relationship with the living God through faith in Jesus Christ. The church is God’s tool to help believers become fruitful disciples of Christ for God’s glory. We are in the midst of our third strategic plan. Come and see what God is doing!